September 23rd, 2010
The new autumn collection has landed and we have plenty of new styles for you to try. Because when you update your wardrobe it’s always nice to have some new underwear to go with it! Here are our top 5 new styles…
- The Can Can Bra by Gossard with its red satin floral print and black lace detail will make you feel as desirable as a Moulin Rouge girl. A lightly padded cup will give your boobs an adequate boost and the shorts or thong to match completes the look. Very va va voom!
- We just love the sophistication of the Linear Bra by Pour Moi? This beautiful set with its half sheer, half lined cups in the softest shade of heather is a real winner. The contrasting bow detail give this set added femininity, plus you have the option of attaching suspenders to the matching shorts for a 50s glamour feel which is very much in this season.
- The Jenny Bra by Freya is another one of our firm favourites this season. As much as we do love our plain comfortable everyday bras, now and again we’d like a bra that makes us feel extra special and we think that this particular style has just what it takes! The contrast of the grey/white polka dot and floral embroidery with subtle hints of red makes for a rather stunning combination!
- This season Cleo have brought us the fantastic Lucy Bra, in gorgeous shades of aqua and coral this set is definitely for those who aren’t shy of a bit of colour! Its mesh fabric and scattered embroidery give this bra a fun feel which is sure to brighten up your mood as well as your lingerie drawer!
- Exclusive to Bravissimo is the Bubbles Bra its shape is based on the Alana bra but with a fun retro print that will make you feel great whatever you wear over the top of it! Supportive, comfortable and fun too, now if only we could find a man that fulfils the same criteria!