January 2nd, 20110
As we bid farewell to 2010 we take a look at the best bits from the past year and what we have to look forward to in 2011.
- It was a very cold start to the year with temperatures dropping to -22ºC and plenty of snow, something we’ve been reminded off in the last few weeks of the year.
- Musician and singer Jamie Cullum proposed to model girl friend Sophie Dahl, we think he must have stood up, if he’d have dropped to one knee Sophie might have missed it!
- In February it was the girls that ruled at the Brits with the likes of Florence Welch, Lily Allen, Ellie Goulding and Lady Gaga scooping the major awards, girl power!
- In April you were lucky if you get away on your spring jollies with all the volcanic ash in the air.
- Sex And The City 2 brightened up our May with the fab foursome back for more glamorous gallivanting.
- Comic favourite David Walliams ties the knot with model girlfriend Lara Stone, note to men; apparently to bag a model girl you need to be a short musician or a tall comedian!
- Politics, politics and more politics. We won’t re-cap on this, we think we had enough of it the first time round.
- Christina Hendricks, the Mad Men star made curves sexy and acceptable, about time too!
- The last Big Brother, you either loved it or hated it, but now it is gone forever, so rejoice or commiserate accordingly.
- 2010 was the year of love in celeb land as Katy Perry managed to tame wild child Russell Brand and put a ring on it in November.
A royal engagement, Prince William finally pops the question to long term girlfriend Kate Middleton; we can’t wait for the wedding! Getting married next year? Did you know we do also do bridal lingerie and swimwear so you can look and feel your best on the big day and be full of poolside confidence on your honeymoon!