January 3rd, 20110
As we bid farewell to 2010 we take a look at the best bits from the past year and what we have to look forward to in 2011.
- The Royal wedding – will definitely be a highlight of the year. However, there were two royal engagements last year as Zara Phillips accepts a marriage proposal from her rugby star boyfriend Mike Tindall. The pairs’ low key engagement and casual engagement pictures were a million miles away from Prince William and Kate’s high profile engagement hoo-ha. Two very different couples, two very different proposals but we’re equally happy for the both of them and can’t wait to nosey at dresses, guests and venues!
- Great films – we can’t wait for the release of Black Swan starring Natalie Portman and there’s also The King’s Speech, Never Let Me Go and the new Disney film Tangled to look forward to. Next year is also the year for sequels; Pirates Of The Caribbean, Hangover 2, X – Men, Transformers, Harry Potter, Cars 2, Twilight, Mission Impossible, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and Sherlock Holmes 2, phew!
- Spring – after a long cold winter we’re eagerly anticipating the warmer, milder months of spring and longing for hot summer days.
- New fashion – it’s tricky to look good when you’re battling the elements so one thing we’re really looking forward to are new fashion trends that we can wear without worrying about snow, ice and other obstacles that go hand in hand with the winter months!
- Carrying out and sticking to our New Year resolutions, we’ve made ours more fun this year so plan on sticking to them!
- The Take That tour!!
- More from Mad Men.
- Sporting fever – in the run up the 2012 Olympics, if ever there was a time to try a new sport now is the time to do it! Don’t forget the sports bras!
- Gadgets galore – 3D TV, new phones and generally more gizmos and gadgets than you can shake an I-Phone at!
- Festival season – we have out straw hats at the ready for more mud, music and magical festival outfits!
Wishing all of our gorgeous Bravissimo girls a happy 2011!