Posts Tagged ‘autumn collection’
September 4th, 20110
The kids are going back to school and this signals the end of the holidays and knuckling down to work. The summer has been, well, sunny at times, it has bucketed down on some days and has been a bit chilly on others, a little more than we would expect. So now the knitwear and coats that are appearing in the shops don’t look so out of place at all. And there is something quite exciting and optimistic about the new collections and welcoming in a brand new season.
Having packed away your thong sandals, maxi dresses, and the last bits of your summer wardrobe, you may now be panicking about what you are going to wear to work, but help is at hand in the way of Pepperberry. Our new autumn collection has some lovely pieces that will help you ease back into work with effortless style.
Everyone needs a Classic Blazer in their wardrobe and this one from Pepperberry could form the basis of your autumn and winter wardrobe, it is so wearable. It will look great with everything you already have and any new Pepperberry pieces you are thinking of buying. It is one-buttoned, which is very flattering for bigger boobs and has a nipped in waist, It also has a slight sheen which will make it great for an impromptu after work drink.
The Drawcord Jersey Dress is already proving to be a favourite with our Bravissimo ladies. It comes in rose and chocolate marl and is a very versatile dress. It will look fabulous with tan boots and a tan bag and can be transformed with accessories like our gorgeous Pleat Scarf in pink. This dress is super flattering, because it fits under the boobs at the narrowest part and the added drawcord at each side can be adjusted, so it fits perfectly. It is recommended that a plunge bra is worn with this dress and if it proves a bit low for the office, a cami in a contrasting colour, like pink with the chocolate dress, or if you opt for the dress in rose, try a chocolate cami underneath.
The Ponti Zip Back Dress is a perfect work dress, it is in a heavy stretch fabric and has a contrast lining and exposed zip, which is a feature that will be seen in this autumn/winter collections. It has scoop pockets, that will enhance those real curves and it is available in aubergine.
With these few items and some of your clothes from last autumn, you can make a start on building your work capsule wardrobe. Don’t forget you don’t need to buy loads, just a few well chosen pieces that you can mix and match. And we will be highlighting some other “must buy pieces” from Pepperberry in future blogs, so keep reading ladies and enjoy those first days back at work.
August 2nd, 20110
The maxi dress trend does not seem to be going away, but this year, unlike any other, maxi’s will be featuring in autumn/winter collections instead of just spring/summer. The Belted Maxi Dress as mentioned above, is a very stylish maxi. Fully lined, it features a cute little frill sleeve. Included with the dress is the plaited brown belt, which can be taken off if preferred. This dress would look great for autumn accessorised with brown leather riding boots and a faux sheepskin gilet for that boho look.
Another bohemian inspired dress is the Paisley Frill Dress, this dress is extremely feminine with its layered floaty look, and it has a waterfall style hem and features a detachable plaited brown belt. The dress is available in a pink and blue paisley print, and comes with a pink cami. This dress could be bought now and worn through late summer into autumn, when you could accessorise it with knee high boots and a waterfall longline cardi in a soft grey or oatmeal.
Back to florals; check out the Ditsy Frill Blouse, this is another botanical style print. A sheer blouse in greys and neutrals with delicate ruffles, makes this extra feminine. At the moment you could pair up with some shorts or a floaty skirt for a really girly look. In the autumn this will look great with a grey tailored jacket & jeans, or it could be worn to the office to soften up a suit.
For loads more lovely pieces from the new autumn collection from Pepperberry, sign up to receive e-mails, keep checking the website and you won’t be disappointed.
July 17th, 20110
The Tassel Slouch Bag in coral is a great soft, slouchy bag, that has plenty of room for all that stuff, that us girls carry around with us. Coral is a big colour this summer and it will continue to be seen in autumn/winter too, as pastels will be mixed with soft greys and nudes. The Tan Leather Bag is a fantastic autumn bag, tan is a great alternative to black or dark brown when the sun is still shining, but there is a crispness in the air. This bag is made of real leather and will look great this summer worn with a tan skinny belt over a little floral dress with bare legs and gladiator sandals, and in autumn or winter with tights and boots. The Canvas Shopper Bag is another great bag from Pepperberry, ‘shoppers’ have been on trend for a couple of years now, and this one is a real classic, with the contrast of the beige canvas with patent handles. This would look fabulous with a maxi dress and espadrilles for the rest of summer and when autumn comes, it will look super stylish with a pair of the new 70s style flared jeans, a checked shirt or white classic shirt, tucked in and belted and worn with a blazer, the look is Charlie’s Angels in the mid 70s.
All great bags, that will look great right now and will see you through the next season quite happily too. Look out for more on autumn wardrobe building in future Bravissimo blogs.
September 23rd, 20100
The new autumn collection has landed and we have plenty of new styles for you to try. Because when you update your wardrobe it’s always nice to have some new underwear to go with it! Here are our top 5 new styles…
- The Can Can Bra by Gossard with its red satin floral print and black lace detail will make you feel as desirable as a Moulin Rouge girl. A lightly padded cup will give your boobs an adequate boost and the shorts or thong to match completes the look. Very va va voom!
- We just love the sophistication of the Linear Bra by Pour Moi? This beautiful set with its half sheer, half lined cups in the softest shade of heather is a real winner. The contrasting bow detail give this set added femininity, plus you have the option of attaching suspenders to the matching shorts for a 50s glamour feel which is very much in this season.
- The Jenny Bra by Freya is another one of our firm favourites this season. As much as we do love our plain comfortable everyday bras, now and again we’d like a bra that makes us feel extra special and we think that this particular style has just what it takes! The contrast of the grey/white polka dot and floral embroidery with subtle hints of red makes for a rather stunning combination!
- This season Cleo have brought us the fantastic Lucy Bra, in gorgeous shades of aqua and coral this set is definitely for those who aren’t shy of a bit of colour! Its mesh fabric and scattered embroidery give this bra a fun feel which is sure to brighten up your mood as well as your lingerie drawer!
- Exclusive to Bravissimo is the Bubbles Bra its shape is based on the Alana bra but with a fun retro print that will make you feel great whatever you wear over the top of it! Supportive, comfortable and fun too, now if only we could find a man that fulfils the same criteria!