Posts Tagged ‘Floral Embellished Maxi Dress’
August 12th, 20120
Today is the last day of The Olympics and that makes us sad. What exactly did we do with our time before we got caught up in this whirlwind of excitement, tension and medal ceremonies? What’s next on the agenda and what else do we have to look forward to? Well, judging by reports, a record number of us will be flying off tomorrow to summer destinations from all over the UK, and that’s not including the tired and achy athletes going home. So if your summer holiday is still to come and you have yet to start that dreaded packing (how is a girl going to fit 10 pairs of shoes into a 15 kilo bag?). Here’s our Holiday Wardrobe Checklist to take the stress out of packing.
- 1 pair rubber soled shoes like flip flops are essential, those pebbles can hurt and the sand is hot (leave these behind and you will be doing the classic “I forget my flip flops hopping dance” all the way from the sea).
- 1 sarong
- 1 white cotton or linen oversized shirt (great as a beach cover-up) like the Linen Roll Sleeve Shirt in white
- 1 hat (foldable would be good)
- 2 pairs of Sunglasses (in case you lose one)
- 1 pair of light wedged shoes (for the evenings)
- 1 pair of flat sandals (for sightseeing)
- 5 dresses, 2 for the beach and 3 for evening, like the Tribal Full Skirt Dress in multi and the Lurex Swing Dress in lemon (can be dressed up or down)
- 1 maxi dress, try the Floral Embellished Maxi Dress in black/pink (perfect for the evening)
- 1 pair of tailored shorts, like the Shimmer Shorts in gold, to wear with…
- 1 jersey top, like the Twist Jersey Top in white (again, can be worn day or night)
- 1 stylish swimsuit, like the Carabero Swimsuit by Bravissimo, available in amethyst or, if you are a bikini girl, the stunning Callisto Bikini Top by Masquerade Beachwear, with matching Swim Briefs or Swim Tie Sides in burnt orange
- And don’t forget your favourite Bravissimo lingerie!
If you are going away soon, have a fabulous time. If not, you can bask in the glow of all those gold medals. Well Done Team GB.