Posts Tagged ‘Linen Roll Sleeve Shirt’
August 12th, 20120
Today is the last day of The Olympics and that makes us sad. What exactly did we do with our time before we got caught up in this whirlwind of excitement, tension and medal ceremonies? What’s next on the agenda and what else do we have to look forward to? Well, judging by reports, a record number of us will be flying off tomorrow to summer destinations from all over the UK, and that’s not including the tired and achy athletes going home. So if your summer holiday is still to come and you have yet to start that dreaded packing (how is a girl going to fit 10 pairs of shoes into a 15 kilo bag?). Here’s our Holiday Wardrobe Checklist to take the stress out of packing.
- 1 pair rubber soled shoes like flip flops are essential, those pebbles can hurt and the sand is hot (leave these behind and you will be doing the classic “I forget my flip flops hopping dance” all the way from the sea).
- 1 sarong
- 1 white cotton or linen oversized shirt (great as a beach cover-up) like the Linen Roll Sleeve Shirt in white
- 1 hat (foldable would be good)
- 2 pairs of Sunglasses (in case you lose one)
- 1 pair of light wedged shoes (for the evenings)
- 1 pair of flat sandals (for sightseeing)
- 5 dresses, 2 for the beach and 3 for evening, like the Tribal Full Skirt Dress in multi and the Lurex Swing Dress in lemon (can be dressed up or down)
- 1 maxi dress, try the Floral Embellished Maxi Dress in black/pink (perfect for the evening)
- 1 pair of tailored shorts, like the Shimmer Shorts in gold, to wear with…
- 1 jersey top, like the Twist Jersey Top in white (again, can be worn day or night)
- 1 stylish swimsuit, like the Carabero Swimsuit by Bravissimo, available in amethyst or, if you are a bikini girl, the stunning Callisto Bikini Top by Masquerade Beachwear, with matching Swim Briefs or Swim Tie Sides in burnt orange
- And don’t forget your favourite Bravissimo lingerie!
If you are going away soon, have a fabulous time. If not, you can bask in the glow of all those gold medals. Well Done Team GB.
June 13th, 20120
Summer is struggling to get started but that doesn’t stop us from planning our escape from this very green and pleasant land to somewhere HOTTER!
It is fast approaching summer holiday time, so even if the weather is changeable, we can keep ourselves busy with a few holiday brochures, or some holiday destination research on the internet. Most of us look forward to our holiday all year, what nicer feeling is there than stepping off a plane, greeted by warm air and also knowing that you will wake up to blue skies and sun? So forget all this funny old British weather and think golden beaches, long cocktails, amazing sunsets and al fresco dining.
We have some great Pepperberry pieces to get you in the holiday mood. We all have a habit when packing to panic and stuff our case with too many clothes and accessories, but the trick is to choose wisely and choose interchangeable pieces. Essential items for your suitcase are a great pair of black patent wedges, a pair of nude high heeled sandals, a pair of flat tan leather thong sandals, one or two statement necklaces (see below) and one great piece of swimwear (see Bravissimo.com).
The Linen Roll Sleeve Shirt is an essential part of your holiday wardrobe. Linen travels well and will still look stylish day or night. This shirt would be great for the evenings (when you want to cover up) and can be worn over a bikini (late in the afternoon on the beach). It will also look great with our Shimmer Shorts in gold, for an evening look with heels. It has a waist tie that can be adjusted, side vents and sleeves that can be rolled up for a more relaxed look and it’s available in white or cornflower. The Ethnic Bib Necklace, which is made from semi precious stones, will look stunning with this shirt.
The Tile Print Dress is a gorgeous chiffon dress and perfect for a holiday. It is cut under the bust with a wrap and tie front which flatters the boobs and tummy area. The print is an eye catching Italian geometric print, available in multi. This dress will look great with the Jersey Shrug in raspberry and with the Ethnic Bib Necklace.
The Bright Flower Jersey Dress just screams ‘Summer Hols’. The large flower print is just gorgeous and the vibrant turquoise, purple and lime colours used in the flower print, make this dress a real summer statement dress. The cross over top is really flattering and there is a twist detail at the waist. It also can be worn with the Jersey Shrug in raspberry for a great summer evening cover-up.
Two very pretty summer tops for your holiday wardrobe are the Spot Flower Top in Caramel which has a embroidered flower trim, combined with a spot print. It is cut under the bust and has smock detailing at the back, this top can be worn with the Shimmer Shorts in gold and the Jersey Shrug in raspberry. Top number two, is the Embellished Sun Top in coral which is a perfect daytime top. It has an ethnic feel with the small flower print and contrasting blue embroidery, small pleated detail, with mock button detailing. The coral colour of this top, will work perfectly with the raspberry colour of the Jersey Shrug.
For your complete summer suitcase, you could add the Embellished Silk Shift Dress, which is a stunning silk shift dress, with large vibrant flower print and sequined embellishment. This dress would be perfect for any special nights out.