Posts Tagged ‘satin’
November 15th, 20100
Satin is soft, silky and sexy, whether it’s an evening dress or a PJ set, satin adds that extra bit of sass! Take our satin pyjamas for example, the cami top provides the same integral support that all our nightwear does. It’s also comfortable to wear and will keep your boobs in place all night long. What makes this particular set stand apart from the rest however is its luxurious satin fabric. This season’s gorgeous new satin range comes in a choice of cami top, PJ bottoms and night dress in stunning petrol blue. The night dress also has integral support to ensure a sound night’s sleep plus it comes in an extra exciting colourway; raspberry. Why not add some satin nightwear to your Christmas wish list? Or simply treat yourself! As well as adding glamour to your nightwear, satin can up the glam ante when it comes to evening wear too and nothing beats a sexy satin dress for the party season. Our Teal Tulip Dress with its deep v-neck and tie waist detailing will flatter your figure in all the right places. Plus the rich colour will set you apart from the sea of little black dresses this season. Check out the Satin Bow Dress, Beautiful Bandeau Dress and the Satin Ballerina Dress too if you like what you see in the Teal style! If dresses aren’t your thing or you’d like an outfit with a difference over the party season then why not try our Tuxedo Trousers. There’s no doubt that trousers are a huge trend this season so instead of the standard cocktail dress, give trousers a go for a change. They can look just as sexy and feminine as a skirt or a dress and channel the tailored look perfectly. Our Tuxedo trousers are a classic straight cut with satin trim on the pockets to add that important evening touch. Wear with a tailored top such as the Asymmetric Evening Top in bold red to make a statement or a simple cami and Sensational Sequin Shrug for added glamour clout! If you like your lingerie to have a soft satin feel we have a selection of satin bras that will make you feel extra sexy and super supported. Our favourite of the moment is the new Thrill Me bra by Curvy Kate the padded balconette style gives great shape plus, choose between frilled shorts with the option to attach suspenders or thong with frill sides perfect for the thrill seeker in you! Also look out for the Polka Dot bra by Masquerade, the Belle bra by Fantasie and the Zara bra by Panache if you like the satin touch.
October 19th, 20100
Enjoy a bit of luxury whilst you sleep with our gorgeous new range of satin trim nightwear. Choose from PJ bottoms, cami top, lounge top and nightie in powder pink or grape for a stylish night’s sleep! Our nightwear tops and nighties are designed with a soft integral bra for ultimate comfort and support whilst you sleep. Sometimes after a hard day, putting on your pjs and relaxing at home can be the best cure for a hectic day and this range will ensure you feel cosy and comfortable no matter what you’ve had to deal with throughout the day. The satin trim trousers are perfect for relaxing thanks to their soft jersey fabric, wear with the long sleeve lounge top when the nights are chilly or pair with the cami top on warmer evenings. Why not try our satin trim nightie for added glamour and comfort whilst you sleep? Now you just have to decide which colour…!
Top de-stress tips;
- Take a few deep breaths, sometimes we can let the little things bother us, to combat this take time out to refocus on what is really important.
- Go for a walk, if your head is spinning with thoughts of what you have to do, work, money or other worries a little bit of exercise can help to combat this stress and relieve some of the tension that stress creates.
- Make a list, prioritise your tasks for the day and then get on with them, by writing things down you’re less likely to forget them and it makes it easier to manage your time.
- Have a long soak in the bath, there’s nothing like a bit of pampering to help us to de-stress and feel great. We think every woman should have a whole night of pampering at least once a month, no children, no partners, just pure relaxation and pampering. Well, if you insist…!
- Talk to your friends. Chances are if you’re having a stress about something your friends are or have done before too, they might be able to give you advice or simply help to take your mind off things. As they say, a problem shared is a problem halved.