Posts Tagged ‘trench coat’
February 1st, 20100
We take a look at what trends to dig out for spring and which should be put away for a later date.
Things to think about putting away;
- Jewel colours. Spring/summer is all about beautiful pastel shades
- Shoulder pads, we want our summer wardrobe to be a little more feminine please
- Fur coats. If recent temperatures are anything to go by, we’ll be saving them for next winter too!
- Swap winter’s heavy red lipstick for nude tones
- Black. We know it’s a lot of people’s favourite colour and we can’t live without our staple items in black, but this season try brightening up your mood as well as your look with some more colourful pieces
Things to keep out/dig out;
Now the only thing left to do is to find some space in our wardrobes to squeeze our January sales bargains in there too!