Posts Tagged ‘trousers’
November 9th, 20100
Autumn/Winter catwalks were full of new looks, from the simple and sophisticated to the extravagant and down right absurd – yeti boots? We don’t think so! In order to make things a little easier we’ve put together a wish list of the key new season pieces that will update your wardrobe in an instant and you don’t have to be a super model to look good in them!
- Statement leopard print. Leopard print never seems to go out of fashion and here it is again creeping into our winter wardrobes. Make yours a statement piece with a bold printed dress, a sheer leopard print top or accessories. You can even work the leopard print in to your underwear drawer!
A camel coat. Whether you remember your mother wearing one or not, a camel coat looks just as good on a 55 year old as it does on a 25 year old; classic, simple and chic.
- An aviator jacket. If you prefer a more edgy look then an aviator jacket will give you that edge. It’s a great in between season jacket, warmer than a standard leather jacket but cooler than a heavy winter coat.
- Tailored tapered trousers. Trousers are back this season and are taking over our evening wardrobes. Nothing says smart sophistication like a pair of good fitting tailored trousers, wear yours cropped at the ankle to show off sexy kitten heels in the day time or killer heels in the evening.
- Chunky knitwear. It’s almost that time of year to be cosying up in knitwear and even though we’re sad to see the end of the summer, there is a part of us that looks forward to covering up and cosying up in layers of chunky knits! Go for a cute cable knit in an oversized style and wear with leggings and boots or opt for a finer knit for more versatility and layering options.
- Hiking boots with a fashion twist. We’re not sure how practical a hiking boot is with a heel, but they sure look good with skinny jeans and a knitted beanie! Actually we wonder why no one had thought of putting a good grip on the sole of our high heels before! Genius!
- Pencil skirt. Rock the 1950s glamour look with a sexy, fitted pencil skirt and make the most of your figure. We also like the 50s A-line shape but pencil skirts just have that bit more sass!
- Leather and lace. This is a trend that should be done in moderation, we’re talking leather and lace trims as opposed to full on gothic attire. For example a lace sleeve under a classic shift dress or a panel of leather on a pencil skirt will update your autumn/winter wardrobe.
- Manish loafers. If you’re not a heels girl then try a pair of manly loafers, they look chic with the season’s cropped tailored trousers and are much kinder to your feet than heels!
- Colour. Winter colour palettes are usually more subdued compared to summer colours, however this season there is still plenty of colour around. Just because the weather is drab, doesn’t mean your clothes have to be!
October 11th, 20100
As a general rule, when women believe they look good, they feel good. When dressed well a woman might feel more confident and happy and the working environment is a place in which both are very important. So why not breathe new life into your working wardrobe with a few classic tailored pieces. This isn’t power dressing it’s simply making the most of your working day feeling just as good as you look! The tailored look has been around for a long time, ever since women discovered that they look just as good in ‘men’s’ work attire as they do in their jobs! And anything they can do, we can do better; a fitted suit, a tailored shirt, a tie, a waist coat, you name it we’ve made it our own!
But our tailored work wear isn’t just any old tailored work wear; it’s Bravissimo work wear so expect shirts perfectly cut to fit and flatter your boobs, dresses and tops with no gapping buttons and plenty of room for your boobs without having to compromise on fit elsewhere! Our tailored waistcoat, bootcut trousers and pencil skirt can be mixed and matched to create new looks everyday. Plus the classic grey colour will go with anything from a crisp white shirt to a simple jersey top or a more exciting print. The waistcoat is cut to fit bigger boobs, the bootcut trousers are a very flattering style and the pencil skirt will be your wardrobe staple this season; dress it up in the evenings by adding a different top and heels for simple day-to-evening dressing! If masculine tailoring isn’t your thing or you prefer a more lady like look then the Herringbone Tweed Jacket and co-ordinating dress could be for you. This super chic combo is just the ticket for smart day dressing at work or at play. Both pieces also work well when worn individually; try wearing the jacket with a plain tee shirt and your favourite jeans for the casual/smart effect. Wear the dress with a classic court shoe now and with tights and boots when it gets cooler.
All of our tops and dresses have extra room for big boobs so there are no gapping holes with our shirts, no need to go up an extra size or two in dresses just to squeeze your boobs in and definitely no reason for giving up on your favourite fashion due to a poor fit. We have an array of gorgeous dresses, tops and jackets that will accommodate your big bust and keep you high in the style stakes too, whether it’s for work, rest or play we hope you feel comfortable and confident in your Bravissimo clothing.