September 30th, 2015
Have you ever dreamt of nightwear that gives you comfort and support, while still being stylish. Well your dreams have come true with our new range of cami tops, vests and bottoms.
All pyjama tops and nightdresses have an integral bra with a soft underband and come in sizes up to a ‘J’ cup for the ultimate comfort experience. The cosy fabrics are available in a great new range of colours (bright blue, red, grey and cream) with matching pyjama shorts and pyjama bottoms.
We have a choice of tops to suit your style: a vest top which comes in red or cream, a grey cami pyjama top with a pretty lace trim, or a sporty racerback pyjama top in blue. Try these with the shorts as pictured or if you want something a bit more cosy then the long pyjama bottoms are for you. Here they are with the vest top in cream.
If a nightdress is more your style then our pretty lace trimmed nightdress with adjustable straps and integral support is perfect for you.
See the full Bravissimo nightwear range here!
September 23rd, 2015
There’s still time to enter our fantastic competition to win a gorgeous boysenberry KitchenAid mixer – so you can whip up a Banoffee Pie like Berry or a Pasty like Paul and its retro look will enhance any kitchen worktop!
How do I enter?
- Share your favourite berry inspired recipes by uploading them to your Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter accounts and mention @LoveBravissimo using #Berrylicious
- Follow our @lovebravissimo #Berrylicious board on pinterest here
- We will add your #Berrylicious imagery to the @lovebravissimo #Berrylicious Pinterest board*
What could you win?
- Katie will select a‘Weekly Star Baker’ from the entries each week to win a Mary Berry cookbook and £10 Bravissimo voucher!
- You could be crowed‘Overall Star Baker’ – Katie will select one lucky winner after the closing date to win a ‘KitchenAid’ mixer in a luscious Boysenberry colour. Katie will also bake the winners recipe and feature it on her own blog!
So, what’s stopping you? Ready, Set Bake!
The competition is open from Tuesday 1st September until Midnight Saturday 31st October 2015. Users selected on a weekly basis as a ‘weekly star baker’ may also be eligible to win the Boysenberry ‘KitchenAid’ mixer and be crowned ‘overall star baker’. Please note – depending on your privacy settings within your personal social profiles we may not be able to locate all entries. Please see our website for full terms and condition’s.
* we cannot guarantee we can locate all associated imagery and comments.
Strawberry & Pink Peppercorn Vodka Recipe
We’re so immersed in our own bake-offs here at Bra Towers that we’re almost forgetting about the Paul & Mary show (almost, I said…)
This week’s recipe is Strawberry & Pink Peppercorn vodka, we love the heat from the peppercorns combined with the sweetness of the strawberries – great for summer days (or autumn evenings, come to that!)
- 200g strawberries
- 500ml vodka
- 4 tbsp caster sugar (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp pink peppercorns
- Destalk and halve the strawberries, and put in a 1 litre jar.
- Add the sugar, and top up with the vodka put the lid on the jar, and give it a shake.
- Leave the vodka for 1 week, shaking every now and then to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the pink peppercorns, and leave for another 3 days.
- Strain out the strawberries and peppercorns, and either bottle, or return the strained vodka to the jar.
September 21st, 2015
The days are getting shorter and already the temperatures are dropping which means that Autumn will soon be here. Time to start thinking about a cosy autumn wardrobe to keep us warm including some stunning new lingerie, of course!
We have some great new colours and styles for this Autumn; themes of rich berry and teal plus some gorgeous floral patterns. Our new styles and colours go from everyday favourites and t-shirt bras to glamorous retro styles.
Take a look at some of our favourites from the Autumn/Winter Collection. Exciting new lingerie will help you feel even more gorgeous when you step out in style.
Terrific Teal – Alana our best-selling bra is here in a fantastic new colour. With great fit, support and shape and a range of three different matching brief styles this is a must for your Autumn wardrobe.
For lots more styles and colours, check out what else is new from Bravissimo this Autumn!
September 14th, 2015
This week the talented Katie Guy brings us a delicious Raspberry & Rosewater Eton Mess recipe. The thought of rich red tart raspberries in lashings of sweet cream and meringue got us thinking of this week’s style – Crush Orchid It comes in gorgeous clashing pinks with minty green accents of colour. The bra is a half cup shape which is great if you want a bit of uplift but have a great cleavage.
How about teaming it with the co-ordinating chemise for all over glamour?
The origins of Eton Mess
Eton mess was served in the 1930s in the school’s tuck shop and was originally made with either strawberries or bananas mixed with ice-cream or cream. Meringue was a later addition.
Raspberry & Rosewater Eton Mess Recipe
284ml double cream
1-2 tsps rosewater (Leave out the rosewater of you dislike it,given its bathwater-y tendencies, it’s understandable. If you do use it, have a light hand. Less is definitely more)
4 meringue nests
Put half the raspberries in a wide shallow dish, and sieve a thin layer of icing sugar on top. Beat the cream until it forms soft peaks. With the back of a spoon, push the icing sugar’d raspberries through a sieve into the cream. Add the rosewater, whole raspberries, the meringues- crumbling with your hands into pieces as they go in- and gently fold in. The amount you combine it depends if you want a uniform pink, or a marbled effect. Taste if it needs extra icing sugar or rosewater. Spoon into individual dishes to serve.